Friday, April 22, 2011

"Healthier" Easter Egg Stuffer Option...

Sure. There will be plenty of candy and sweets at our Easter. But...I have also been trying to thin of some healthier egg stuffer options as well to help us balance out the sugar high on Easter morning. I like the idea of stuffing some of the eggs with fruit snacks or dried fruit. This year I am also going to use some of these little cuties as well...
They are "Annie's" bunny crackers and my kids love them. They come in several flavors like cheddar cheese, graham cracker, chocolate chip, and chocolate. They are made with whole grain flour and no high fructose corn syrup. PLUS...the crackers are each shaped like an adorable little bunny. Perfect for Easter. You can buy a big econo-size a variety box of them at Costco, and I have also seen smaller boxes of them at Target.
Pour some into a plastic egg, and voila! A cute, healthier Easter treat option. Hoppy Easter everyone! (Sorry. I just couldn't resist that one).

No comments:

Post a Comment