Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sturdy, Inexpensive Easter Baskets

I needed to get some Easter baskets for my kids this year, but I have a big pet peeve with the Easter baskets that are kind of thin and flimsy and just break after a couple of years. So...I headed over to our local thrift store and bought a couple of good Easter-sized baskets there. They had A TON of baskets. All shapes and sizes, and most of them were nice, sturdy ones too. Plus the best part of it all is that they were only $1.oo a piece! I just sprayed them with several coats of some 'Krylon' spray paint that I found at the Dollar Store (it was my lucky day), added a couple of bows and some Easter grass and that's it. They were super easy ... now we've just got to fill them.

BEFORE...



AFTER...

No comments:

Post a Comment