Saturday, March 5, 2011

Inexpensive Vintage Kitchen Art

I love old things. I think they are so beautiful and it makes me happy to have them around my house. A while back I was looking for something to hang on my kitchen walls and found these beauties at an antique store in Idaho Falls...




They are old magazine adds, and when I saw them sitting there all shrink-wrapped in their little magazine bin I knew they needed to come live at our house. They were fairly inexpensive (between $2.00 to $6.00 per print) and I framed them in frames that I found at the Dollar Store. We have a narrow hallway kitchen in our house so they are kind of spread throughout the kitchen right now, but I think they would be cute clustered all together on the same wall as well. Love, love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment